Objective:A multifunctional product for scouring and bleaching.
- It is based on this mineral technology.
- A clay-based multifunctional auxiliary for the discontinuous bleaching of cotton with hydrogen peroxide on jets, winches, and overflows.
- Excellent hydrogen peroxide stabilizer.
- Unique wash performance.
- Good wetting out of the fabric.
- Excellent lubrication properties.
- Low foaming; no defoamer required.
- Ecologically very friendly.
- Gives fabric a smooth handle.
Advantages of ECO CLAY process against conventional process
- Eco clay allows almost 35% reduction in the BOD & COD levels in the wash effluent.
- Eco clay further reduces the COD/BOD levels by eliminating/reducing the need for additional auxiliaries in treatment baths i.e. wetting agents, chelating agents, surfactants, lubricants & defoamers.
- Eco clay is non-foaming & extremely effective in removing processing oils & excess auxiliaries & other impurities from the substrates. Treated substrates are cleaner which improves dyeability & dye penetration resulting in increased colour yields.
- Good Stabilizing effect to provide good scouring action and higher degree whiteness.
- Excellent extracting effect to silicone or mineral oils from elastane fibers when blended with cotton / polyamide / polyester.
- Heavy metals adsorption reduction of potential pin holes problem.
- Softness effect on cotton fiber anti crease mark effect.
- It is suitable for processing all textile materials i.e. all fibres, filament, yarns, fabric & all products made from them. They include textured & non textured filaments & yarns, woven, knitted or non-woven fabrics.
- Minimum loss in weight during processing.